Friday, February 6, 2009

New Info

Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to update you on what I am doing, and clarify some things. I didn't really say, so I will now. I can change colors on the prints, to some extent. The colors are blue, green, gray, browns (sepia brown, darker brown and brown black) to several blacks (gray, blue black and just plain deep black). All the paper that I use is the same, it is a cool white color. The paper for the red dots will stay red. If you have any other questions, please email me.

Also, I have several prints in stock, so if you like the colors of the ones shown, you can get yours quickly. If you want a different color, it will take a little longer, but only about 2 days or so. Just email me and let me know.

I just got paypal all set up for purchasing the prints, but email me first, before you pay for anything! Since I am new to this, there might be glitches, so don't pay until I tell you to.

NOTE- My email is printsandpots@hotmail.com, I know its different from the blog title. Don't forget!

The 'pots' part of this blog will be coming soon! So check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment